Los Angeles Asset Protection Attorney
Effective, Top-Notch Legal Services in LA
At The Weg Law Group, we make it our top priority to assist clients in Los Angeles who want to develop an effective estate plan that will protect their wealth and assets from nefarious parties. Do you want to preserve your wealth but not sure which legal tools you need to ensure your assets are fully protected? If so, you need to consult with our experienced legal professionals to find out what we can do to help high net-worth individuals prepare for the future.
What Is Asset Protection?
Asset protection involves making a detailed plan that will preserve your money and help you avoid losing it due to business losses, taxes, and other unexpected obstacles.
If you don’t want to risk losing your entire fortune, then you need to do the following:
- Asset Planning: Your home, real estate investments, stock, and pension all make up valuable components of your estate plan. We can work with you to account for all of your assets so we can add the necessary protections to your unique plan.
- Liability Protection: Our team can recommend ways to minimize risks from state and federal tax liens, claims from creditors and collection agencies, and former marriage partners or business partners.
Potential Risks to Your Assets
We know how important is to be aware of and to plan for potential liability risks you may face in the future.
Our team can help you protect your personal and business assets from:
- Personal liability of corporate officers and directors
- Personal injury suffered on your premises
- Liability arising from misconduct
- Personal injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident
- Lawsuits filed by former business partners
- Professional malpractice liability
How a Asset Protection Attorney Can Help You
An asset protection attorney can be an experienced guide through the complex process of setting up a asset protection plan to secure your wealth in the future.
The American Bar Association reminds anyone looking to protect their assets that only a qualified estate lawyer can interpret the laws.
There are laws that exist around:
- Property rights
A professional can help see to it that the assets are properly handled, assess state laws, and address key personal needs.
We Will Fight to Protect Your Wealth
If you want to protect all of your assets, you need to be proactive and establish the right preservation strategies that will keep you with strong legal footing. Our legal team at The Weg Law Groupis familiar with this area of law and can use our years of experience to provide effective and ethical legal counsel each step of the way.
20+ Years of Legal Experience
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Flat-Rate Fees for Services
Free In-Person & Phone Consultations
Geoff went above and beyond what was expected.- Former Client
Geoff was amazing!- Former Client
They were punctual and efficient- Former Client
Honest, kind, and sincere attorney.- Former Client
Geoff communicated with me every step of the way- Former Client