Powers of Attorney
Diligent Legal Representative Serving Los Angeles
Do you have the right legal documents that will allow others to make important decisions for you if you are unable to speak for yourself? Our lawyers are committed to providing reliable legal services to clients who want to draft and execute powers of attorney and health care directives to ensure their wishes are upheld if they ever become incapacitated. We strive to serve clients across the greater Los Angeles area, and our goal is to make sure your loved ones aren’t burdened with difficult decisions if you can’t express your wishes.
Types of Powers of Attorney
A power of attorney is a legal document that gives power to another person to make crucial decisions regarding your finances and medical care. The person you give power of attorney has a significant legal responsibility, which is why you need to choose someone you know is trustworthy and capable of upholding all of your wishes.
We can help you establish any of the following types of powers of attorney:
- Durable Power of Attorney: This document designates a person to handle your money and healthcare if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Limited Power of Attorney: This document allows you to set a specific time frame for how long the power of attorney lasts.
- Medical Power of Attorney: This document assigns a person to make medical decisions for you in situations where you are unable to.
- Statutory Power of Attorney: This is a generic form you can get from the state to express your wishes. However, it might not provide the protection you need, which is why you should consult with an experienced lawyer to discuss all of your options.
- Uniform Statutory Power of Attorney: This is another generic power-of-attorney form issued by the state. While it does grant powers for handling financial matters, it doesn’t cover health care decisions.
We Can Add the Right Powers of Attorney to Your Estate Plan Today
You never know when you might become incapacitated due to a serious accident or illness. That is why you need to visit our experienced legal team at The Weg Law Group to prepare the powers of attorney you need to ensure your affairs are properly managed by someone you trust.
20+ Years of Legal Experience
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Flat-Rate Fees for Services
Free In-Person & Phone Consultations
Geoff went above and beyond what was expected.- Former Client
Geoff was amazing!- Former Client
They were punctual and efficient- Former Client
Honest, kind, and sincere attorney.- Former Client
Geoff communicated with me every step of the way- Former Client