Wills Attorney Serving Los Angeles
Advising Clients Who Want to Safeguard Their Estates
Have you taken the time to write out your last will and testament so that your final wishes are carried out after you pass away? At the Law Offices of Geoffrey A. Weg, PC, we are here to use our knowledge of the law to ensure our clients have the wills they need to make sure the state and their loved ones respect their wishes and distribute their assets to the beneficiaries they have selected. If you don’t want the state to decide who receives your property and assets after you die, then you need to consult with our dedicated legal team so we can draft a valid will that spells out how you want your estate to be handled when you are no longer around.
What Do I Need to Include in My Will?
If your goal is to ensure that your estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes and to minimize legal disputes among family members, your will should:
- Be clearly written
- Name at least one executor
- Clearly state which beneficiary receives what
- Include the names of any children you want to exclude from the estate
- Include all of your property and investments
- Specify trusts you have established
- Name a guardian for any minor children
Let Us Draft a Will for Your Estate Today
Our lawyers can help you draft any of the following wills to include in your estate plan:
- Last Will & Testament: This legal document specifies how your property and wealth should be distributed after death. Whomever you name as the executor of your estate must follow the terms of your will.
- Statutory Will: This type of will is generally used for the simple distribution of small estates. It includes prepared forms that you can fill out with your final wishes. However, if you have a large estate, you should consult with a lawyer to discuss if you need to include additional protections in your estate plan.
- Living Will: This type of will states your wishes for medical care and how you should be treated by doctors in situations where you can’t speak for yourself.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Our Firm
No matter what your current situation is, you need to make sure you have a comprehensive will included in your estate plan so that your loved ones can inherit your assets. We are here to review all the documents you need and we can explain all of your options under the law.
20+ Years of Legal Experience
Tailored Solutions for Each Client
Flat-Rate Fees for Services
Free In-Person & Phone Consultations
Geoff went above and beyond what was expected.- Former Client
Geoff was amazing!- Former Client
They were punctual and efficient- Former Client
Honest, kind, and sincere attorney.- Former Client
Geoff communicated with me every step of the way- Former Client